This morning Techies.ae met at Jumeirah Emirates Academy for Hospitality Management. on a quest to find out if an architecture design is appropriate and how one can tell if it is. Chris was burdened with a question and he documented this at StackOverflow Techies got involved such as Ronald. Discussed were the MVVM design pattern, SOLID principles, and design choices. One of the true discussions boiled down to what can you do on patterns and how much purity do you want to achieve in design versus adding value. I have thoroughly enjoyed the discussion and got out of the meeting a lot wiser.
- @techiesuae @mo_speak @zubairdotnet @AntonDelsink hope to see you guys there too goo.gl/b8fkMZ 2 years ago
- Techies on 16th goo.gl/b8fkMZ adventures with WCF and alternatives for pub-sub zeroMQ, netMQ, Azure Service Bus, SignalR etc. 2 years ago
- Global Innovation Summit 2015, Dubai, 1/9/15. The largest event on mobile innovations, 3000 entrepreneurs to attend goo.gl/IBECyh 2 years ago
- angelhack Abu Dhabi 2015 (New York Uni), Fri 4/9/15 9am to 5/9/15 6pm - check it out goo.gl/VwTKrx thanks for the heads-up @iGa3far 2 years ago
- Techies Wednesday 18th, Caribou Coffee DIFC 6:30pm onwards! Some top tips about avoiding ball of mud code and OWIN goo.gl/mzJXS6 2 years ago